Monday, February 05, 2007

FedEx Superbowl Commercial


FedEx is one of the largest shipping companies in the world. That doesn't mean that they are happy with where they are at. These shipping companies rely heavily on businesses for the bulk of their revenue. These commercials target corporate employees. They can choose which companies their company will use. The Superbowl is the perfect time to advertise. It is the most watched TV event in the world. Our society is constantly bombarded with advertisements. This commercial was great becuase it was new. The authors thought out of the box and came up with a really great idea. This commercial was mostly an emotional appeal. Its comedic irony made it very memorable.

1 comment:

Riecke said...

I think that the analysis of this video was very precise. I agree with about everything that you said in correlation to it and I also found the commercial to be entertaining.