Monday, February 19, 2007
Assignment 6
Authors often use personas in their writing. These personas allow them to convey a totally different message than if they were writing as themselves. Authors are not the only ones who use personas. I have a friend with a persona I don't care very much for. It seems like the persona appears at random to attack me. Her persona is created by the things she says. She is very adamant that she is always right. I’ve learned from her that personas can come and go and that they should come from the heart. If it doesn’t come naturally, it will be very hard to keep it going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i really like the way you went about answering this blog assignment! i also have friends with personas that bother me! he thinks he always right too, and that he does everything and i don't ever help him out!! haha sorry a little venting there!! i read your blogs! good imput, and i like the way you think!!!
Post a Comment